Masterflex “S” series
The Masterflex “S“ series is a flexible spiral square tube used as a reinforcing hat section stiffener on the backside of the tool face. Masterflex stiffens the tool face to avoid dimensional stability problems. This is achieved by overlaying our tooling prepreg or wet lay-up plies over the Masterflex.
They are constructed of spirally woven pre-stiffened carbon or fiberglass cloth and are easily conformable to the mold configuration.
- Masterflex stiffens the tool face to avoid dimensional stability problems.
- Overlay with prepreg, wet lay-up plies or by infusion.
- Stiffen face skins with stiffeners of the same material to avoid thermal mis-match.
- Available in carbon fiber and fiberglass.
- Comes in various sizes and shapes.